"True leadership is not a business tool...it's a way of life!" Dena Moscola
Our leadership training entails customized programs to match your goals, objectives, business culture,
group dynamics and management levels.
"The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority." Ken Blanchard
What is the program mission & objectives and who should attend?
How is the program structured?
What topics are offered?
What are graduates saying about the program?
How can I bring a Resolutions' leadership training to my group?
This program is intended to enhance leadership skills of managers with the
ultimate goal of improved performance, increased production and stronger
- Identify and understand work styles and behaviors of self and others (360 and/or self assessments are recommended.)
- Learn when and why others perceive you as ineffective when you think you are being viewed as effective - and what to do about it
- Discover how to flex your style to increase motivation, buy in and accountability
- Strengthen communication and influence
- Manage conflict more positively and productively
- Enhance leadership skills while managing up, down, across and externally
- Integrate coaching perspectives into existing leadership skills
- Improve self leadership skills
- Build sronger, more reliable and productive relationships with current and potential clients and customers, managers, peers, etc
Who should attend?
This program is most beneficial for a variety of groups. For example:
- New leaders
- Leaders and their teams
- High potentials
- Cross functional leaders and their teams
- Client service firms
- Human Resources & talent management
- IT teams
- Sales teams
- Manufacturing teams
- Women’s groups
- Customer service groups
- Union leaders
- Medical staff
- Social service workers
- Government officials and employees
- Virtual teams
Your program will be customized according to your needs:
- 4 - 12 full days of LIVE training spread out
over a period of approximately 6 months – 2 years (video casting available)
- 1 – 3 tele-classes
- Peer Group meetings
- One on One Coaching
All sessions are interactive with a blend of instruction, role plays, breakout
sessions, skills practice, customized case scenarios, etc
Accountability is baked into the entire program
Certificates of completion will be awarded
The following topics are suggested based on inspirational leadership best
practices and will be customized to match your organization's/team's
challenges, goals and culture.
- Emotional intelligence
- Self responsibility
- Conflict management
- Change management
- Inspirational leadership
- Performance management converted to performance coaching
- Goal setting
- Identifying values
- Work/life balance
- Coaching skills
- Out of box thinking
- Rapport building
- Setting expectations
- Strategic Thinking
- Delegating & accountability
- Time allocation
training to your organization
TODAY to speak live with a Resolutions’ consultant to review your goals and
challenges and discover how Resolutions’ Leadership Training can support your
training & coaching initiatives.